.1. I’m funnier than I think I am sometimes
2. I’m capable of doing a good drawing both quickly and loosely
3.There’s a lot of value to loose drawings
4. Drawing “with” someone is super fun
5. Drawing variations on the same thing doesn’t have to be a chore
6. You can get a lot of variation in line from a brush.7. The Project can be the beginning of something instead of the whole thing.
8. A little bit each day gets the work done a lot faster than o lot a bit in one day.
9. Daily focused practice pays great dividends!
10. (I didn’t realize this until literally the last day, so didn’t do it) You can use greys with ink to increase the depth of the whole drawing.
Thank you for supporting my work! By purchasing artwork from my etsy shop, supporting me through Patreon, or just by showing up, commenting and sharing you make this and other personal projects possible. I can’t thank you enough for that.